Our in-house café, restaurant and bar offer a wide range of seasonal food, homemade pizza, cake, cocktails and more. Throughout the year, visitors can take part in tasting sessions, food festivals, and take advantage of special offers including a pre-concert set menu.
Rotunda, with its astro-turfed terrace running alongside Regent’s Canal, is a hidden gem with beautiful views situated in the heart of King’s Cross. Refurbished in summer 2018, the new semi-enclosed bar terrace is perfect for drinks, equipped with heaters and blankets for the cool evenings. Dine at the chef’s counter next to the open-view kitchen that overlooks the canal. Visitors can enjoy a seasonal, modern British menu featuring fresh fish caught the same day and mouth-watering meat cuts from the restaurant’s own Northumberland farm which is showcased in their meat ageing cabinet displayed in the restaurant. Rotunda offers an a la carté menu, brunch and Sunday roast menu. To accompany all of this there is an award-winning wine list, great selection of craft beers, house cocktails, and delicious bar food.
– Pre-concert Menu: Available Mon – Fri 12pm – 3pm and Mon – Sat 5pm – 7pm: If you’re looking for a quick and easy meal, Rotunda’s pre-concert set menu is perfect for you. For £19.50, experience two courses filled with seasonal, fresh ingredients to enjoy by the waterside.
– Weekends: Whether you’re planning brunch or you’re craving a Sunday roast, Rotunda’s weekend menu offers a lot of choice to make it your ideal weekend treat! There’s no need to rush on the weekend, add two hours of bottomless bubbles for £20 when ordering one main course or brunch item.
– Sunday Beef Club: Add some indulgence to your weekend with Rotunda’s exclusive Sunday Roast menu. For £65pp (£45 without drinks), dine like royalty with drinks and canapés, a seafood platter to start, followed by a Corneyside Farm sirloin with unlimited trimmings, with wine. Polish off the meal with a pudding and a drink. Become part of the club and pre-order today!
– Rotunda Experiences: Explore the best of Rotunda from immersive masterclasses to impressive dinners. The ideal experience for any foodie!
Visit the Rotunda website.
Based in Kings Place, the Green & Fortune Café holds an extensive seasonal menu offering dishes that include lamb and beef which is exclusively sourced from their Northumberland farm. Refurbished in autumn 2018, the café offers freshly baked cakes which are made by their on-site baker, in addition to daily hot specials, soups, stews, salads and sandwiches.
– Perfect Partners: Enjoy breakfast, lunch or dinner without having to fork out! Enjoy a collection of food and drink, perfectly partnered up to enjoy altogether for one price.
– Project Pizza: With a variety of options, order fresh and fast pizzas to eat in or to go!
Visit the Green & Fortune Café website.
New pre-order service for pre-concert or interval drinks: skip the queue on your next visit by ordering your drinks online, or search Kings Place concert bar on the Apple App Store or Google Play to download the app.